Accepted Payment Methods
Handling & Dispatch Times
Our full terms and conditions can be viewed here
ACCEPTED PAYMENT METHODS
We prefer Paypal as it gives you piece of mind, security & buyer protection.
Alternatively we will accept a cheque drawn on a sterling bank account (goods won't be released until the cheque has cleared) or a bank transfer - please use the contact us form to request bank account details. All charges must be accepted by the buyer
HANDLING & DISPATCH TIMES
Any order placed will usually be dispatched within 48 hours. We do not ship during an event, on a Saturday / Sunday or Bank Holidays. All orders are shipped by Royal Mail and we are tied to their delivery timescales - please check Royal Mail's website for current timescales for your country.
We try very hard to make sure that we're not listing anything that we don't actually have in stock, so in almost all cases everything you can see is in stock. If for any reason we've made a mistake and we don't have something you've ordered we will let you know as soon as possible by email.
In order to keep the shop open during events, customers must understand that an item may sell during the event, making it no longer available on the website. Every effort will be made to update the shop immediately, either during or immediately after the event, but the occasion may arise where an internet purchase will be cancelled because the item is no longer available.
We will do our best to source the item for you from the relevant supplier however this will not always be possible. In this case, the full amount will be refunded immediately. Please check Out & About page at http://www.belaboutique.com/outandabout.html to see when events are taking place.
BelaBoutique wants you to be fully satisfied every time you purchase from us. Occasionally though, we know you may wish to return items, so below is our returns policy:
1. You can return all or some of the goods and receive a refund for those items returned & your original delivery charge, if you do so in accordance with the following procedure:-
- Within 14 days from the signed on date of delivery you must email us and inform us of those items which you wish to return.
- Upon receipt of email you will receive an email with a Returns Authorisation
- Within 14 days from the sending of the Returns Authorisation in an email to you, the items must be returned to this address: RETURNS, C/O AJ @ BELABOUTIQUE, 32 GREENWAY, TUNBRIDGE WELLS, UNITED KINGDOM, TN2 3HZ
- Goods must be returned in their original unworn condition and with all packaging and tags still attached. We strongly advise all customers to check garments thoroughly upon delivery before removing any attached tags. We will not accept returns for any non-faulty items or items that have been worn and tags removed. Upon receipt of an order, if any item has been received with no tags, customers should notify us by email to email@example.com on the day of delivery if they wish to return the item.
- We strongly recommend that you use a recorded-delivery service or a courier that will offer proof of delivery. Proof of posting is not proof of receipt and all goods remain the responsibility of the customer until they are received back by BelaBoutique. Please ensure that you have adequate insurance in place. Please wrap the package safely and securely. Returns postage is the responsibility of the purchaser unless the goods are deemed to be faulty.
2. We reserve the right to refuse returns if the aforementioned procedure is not followed and we emphasise that the time limits are strict.
3. In the case of goods that are faulty you retain your Statutory Consumer rights as afforded to you under UK law at the point of sale. If you feel the goods are faulty then we require you email us and follow the procedure for returning goods as above stated. If you have overrun your time period for returning goods please email firstname.lastname@example.org .com and we will contact you.
4. Where you say the goods are faulty we will not accept as faults, fair wear and tear to the goods or where they have been handled negligently by you or damaged after delivery.
5. We reserve the right to refuse returns if our returns policy is not followed.