1. These terms and conditions ("Terms") explain your rights and obligations in relation to this web site located at www.BelaBoutique.com ("Site") and any goods purchased through this Site. Please read them carefully. The terms and conditions are regulated by the Laws of England and Wales ('UK Law).You may have other Rights granted under UK Law and these Terms do not affect those Rights. If there is anything you do not understand then please contact us.
2. This Site is operated by BelaBoutique of 32 Greenway, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN2 3HZ. You can telephone us on 07939 598326 or email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. We may change the Terms at any time by posting such changes on the Site. These will not have retrospective effect but will regulate any transactions thereafter. Accordingly each time that you purchase items you must first check and read the terms and conditions. Your continued use of the Site after changes have been made shall mean you are bound by the new terms.
2. USE OF THE SITE
1. The content of and copyright in the Site is owned by or licensed to us. This for the avoidance of doubt but by mere illustration only and not intended to be an exhaustive list includes graphics images, logos, price information and website design. You are permitted to view or print individual pages for your own personal use. Any other use must be with our prior written permission.
2. We reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate your use of this Site at any time.
3. Graphics and Images have been taken in house or the required permissions have been obtained for use within the website. We reiterate that unauthorised use of these images is copyright infringement.
3. PURCHASING FROM US
1. The Site and the goods sold through it are subject to change without notice and we reserve the right to improve, alter or modify designs without prior notification. We will inform you of any changes to the advertised goods prior to despatch of such goods. If you are unhappy with these improved, altered or modified goods you must follow the Returns Policy at paragraph 9 below.
2. Whilst we try to display goods on our Site that are held in stock, if the ordered goods are not available we will advise you of this as soon as reasonably possible. You will be given the option of ordering an alternative product or receiving a full refund.
3. In order to keep the shop open during events, customers must understand that an item may sell during the event, making it no longer available on the website. Every effort will be made to update the shop immediately, either during or immediately after the event, but the occasion may arise where an internet purchase will be cancelled because the item is no longer available. We will do our best to source the item for you from the relevant supplier however this will not always be possible. In this case, the full amount will be refunded immediately. Please check Out & About page at http://www.belaboutique.com/outandabout.html to see when events are taking place.
4. By submitting your order you are offering to buy the goods and allowing us to use your personal details for the purposes of supplying goods (including passing your details on to couriers and other subcontractors).
5. We are not obliged to supply the goods to you until we have confirmed that we have accepted your order and received payment in full. Your order will be deemed to have been accepted when we despatch to you the goods which form the subject matter of your order. We may at our total discretion reject your order.
6. All drawings, specifications, sizes, photographs, descriptive matter and advertising published by us or contained on our Site are issued only for giving an approximate idea of the goods described in them and colours shown are intended as a guide only. They do not form part of the Terms.
1. All prices are in British Pounds and include Value Added Tax. We reserve the right to adjust the VAT element if this changes. Our VAT registration number is GB 118 4867 89
2. The cost of transporting goods ("Carriage & Insurance Costs") are as set out below at paragraph 5 and are based on the shipping location, these are viewable at http://www.belaboutique.com/page_delivery.html. These Carriage & Insurance Costs shall be added to the price to be paid by you.
5. DELIVERY & CHARGES
1. For our delivery terms please view at http://www.belaboutique.com/page_delivery.html.
6. OVERSEAS ORDERS
1. BelaBoutique does not charge any customs duties on international shipments. If any additional customs charges are incurred during your shipment, they are not calculated or monitored by us nor are they the responsibility of BelaBoutique. If you are outside the UK, we recommend that you check with your local customs officials or Post Office for more information regarding importation taxes/duties that may be applicable to your online order with us..
7. DAMAGED OR DEFECTIVE GOODS
1. You should inspect the goods when you receive them for defects or damage. If you find a defect or damage you must tell us as soon as possible before wearing the item and refer to our Returns Policy at Paragraph 8 below for instructions on how to return an item.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. All reasonable efforts have been made to try to ensure that the information contained on the site is correct and up to date. However, we cannot guarantee this is the case and we shall not be liable for inaccuracies or for your reliance on incorrect or out of date information. Whilst we will try to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal details, we cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose on-line and will not be responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence. We do not have any liability to you arising out of your use or inability to use the site. We will not be liable to you for any unforeseeable losses.
2. We will be excused performance of any of our obligations if caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control or beyond the reasonable control of our suppliers, including without limit industrial disputes, war, flood and changes in legislation.
9. RETENTION OF TITLE.
1. All goods supplied remain our property until paid for in full.
10. RETURNS POLICY
BelaBoutique wants you to be fully satisfied every time you purchase from us. Occasionally though, we know you may wish to return items, so below is our returns policy:
1. You can return all or some of the goods and receive a refund for those items returned, if you do so in accordance with the following procedure:-
- Within 14 days from the signed on date of delivery you must email us and inform us of those items which you wish to return.
- Upon receipt of email you will receive an email with a Returns Authorisation
- Within 7 days from the sending of the Returns Authorisation in an email to you, the items must be returned to this address: RETURNS, C/O AJ @ BELABOUTIQUE, 32 GREENWAY, TUNBRIDGE WELLS, UNITED KINGDOM, TN2 3HZ
- Goods must be returned in their original unworn condition and with all packaging and tags still attached. We strongly advise all customers to check garments thoroughly upon delivery before removing any attached tags. We will not accept returns for any non-faulty items or items that have been worn and tags removed. Upon receipt of an order, if any item has been received with no tags, customers should notify us by email to email@example.com on the day of delivery if they wish to return the item.
- We strongly recommend that you use a recorded-delivery service or a courier that will offer proof of delivery. Proof of posting is not proof of receipt and all goods remain the responsibility of the customer until they are received back by BelaBoutique. Please ensure that you have adequate insurance in place. Please wrap the package safely and securely. Returns postage is the responsibility of the purchaser unless the goods are deemed to be faulty.
2. We reserve the right to refuse returns if the aforementioned procedure is not followed and we emphasise that the time limits are strict.
3. In the case of goods that are faulty you retain your Statutory Consumer rights as afforded to you under UK law at the point of sale. If you feel the goods are faulty then we require you email us and follow the procedure for returning goods as above stated. If you have overrun your time period for returning goods please email firstname.lastname@example.org .com and we will contact you.
4. Where you say the goods are faulty we will not accept as faults, fair wear and tear to the goods or where they have been handled negligently by you or damaged after delivery.
5. We reserve the right to refuse returns if our returns policy is not followed.
11. EXCHANGES AND REFUNDS
1. Refunds are processed within 24 hours of the returned items being received through the same payment method as you originally purchased International customs duties and sales taxes are non-refundable.
12. CANCELLING YOUR ORDER
1. Under the United Kingdom's Distance Selling Regulations, you have the right to cancel the contract for the purchase of any item within seven working days of delivery. However, we regret that we cannot accept cancellations of orders where the item has been worn, not in its original condition or without all packaging and tags intact. In the case of underwear, lingerie and swimwear items, unless faulty these can only be cancelled if they are unworn, have their hygiene strips in place and if tried on, were done so while wearing existing underwear. To cancel a contract, please follow the returns procedure. An email will be sent to you with a Returns Authorisation. Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is faulty. Please return the goods within seven days of receipt of the returns authorisation. When returning the goods please provide a full description of the fault in the package and send it to us in its original condition and with all packaging and tags etc. intact.
13. OTHER INFORMATION OF WHICH YOU NEED TO BE AWARE
1. Any personal details you provide to us are kept and processed in accordance with our Privacy Statement.
2. This Site may contain links to other web sites not under our control. We accept no responsibility or liability for the content or availability of those sites.
3. We may not necessarily keep a copy of these Terms and your order. We advise you to print a copy of them for your information in the future.
4. If any section of the Terms are held by a Court or other competent authority to be unenforceable then that section shall be considered deleted and not apply but the rest of the Terms will.
5. This agreement between us is personal to us and no other person who is not party to these Terms shall be entitled to enforce any term of this Agreement under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 (or any analogous laws).
6. The Terms are the entire terms and conditions between us in relation to your use of this Site and any purchase made over the Site and no other terms, conditions or representations made by us and any of our employees or agents (unless made fraudulently) shall apply.
7. The Terms shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute. All dealings, correspondence and contact between us shall be made or conducted in the English language.
14. PAYMENT METHODS
1. We offer PayPal as our preferred payment method as we feel this gives maximum security to our customers. We do also accept bank transfers. Please use the contact us form and we will provide our bank account details
2. We can also accept your credit or debit card payments over the phone if required. These are processed through our card services provider Intuit Pay. Please use the contact us form to set this up.
15. PRIVACY & COOKIES
1. BelaBoutique does not store or share your personal information. When you order we do collect your name, address and email for the purpose of postage or if we need to contact you regarding your order. We do not collect any credit/debit card information. This is collected securely by our payment providers, PayPal. Should you register for the BelaBoutique newsletter, your name (optional) and email are maintained but are not and will never be shared with others.
2. This website uses 'performance cookies'. These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance the IP address from which the visit made, which pages they visit, how long they spend on the site and if they get an error message from the web pages. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works. By using this website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.